Healthy, natural and nutritious dog treats carefully hand selected and packaged. Delivered through the post in easily recycled packaging.
These packs are perfect for:
- Fussy dogs
- Dogs who get bored easily with the same treats
- Dogs new to getting natural treats
- Puppies desperate to get their gnashers on lots of different textures
- Humans who are quite happy to hand out gruesome, hairy looking treats just knowing their pup is going to get a huge giddy on!
This selection pack takes all the guess work and stress out of finding the ‘perfect’ treat your dog will love; allowing you to try a selection of tried and tested favourites.
All of the treats included in these packs are known to be big hits with lots of dogs. They’re completely natural and healthy with no chemicals, fillers or useless cereals. All of the treats included are air dried and from a single source protein source so they taste great for the dogs whilst remaining easy to digest.
I created these packs after spending what felt like hours standing in pet shops trying to decide between Packet A or Packet B, only to give in and spend a small fortune on both anyway! Bob has a really sensitive tummy so I quickly learned which treats to avoid and which treats to keep. I detest throwing away so many difficult to recycle packets, so I pop the treat packs in an easy to recycle cardboard box to make life easier.
This treat pack contains seven different, single source protein, healthy dog treats. Carefully selected from our ‘hand picked’ range, you will get a 50g measure of each treat, safely packaged in an easy to recycle box. Also included is a ‘chocolate box’ style piece of paper so you can easily tell what you’re holding.
The standard treat pack contains lots of high quality, natural treats, some of which look like animal parts whole fish, feet and ears and at least two different gruesome hairy treats i.e. skin slices or rabbits ears.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this suitable for my puppy?
- Yes, absolutely! Everything in here is 100% natural and great for pups desperate to try lots of new textures. Just make sure to supervise them closely so you know they’re being sensible whilst enjoying them!
- My dog can be fussy, is this suitable?
- I deliberately include many of our favourite treats in these packs – its very rare dogs turn their noses up at them! If they dislike one of them though, let me know and I’ll write a note to avoid them in future.
- What do you mean by ‘single source protein’?
- This simply means the treat came from a single meat source i.e. the chicken breast is 100% chicken, the lamb lung is 100% lamb lung and the fish slices are 100% fish skin. Feeding your dog single source protein treats is a really great way to avoid common allergens as well as potentially harmful chemicals or useless cereals.
- I’ve fed natural treats before but they upset my dog’s tummy.
- Some dogs don’t get on with all meat sources, for example Bob’s tummy is awful after anything from a pig. (I’ve actually heard this one a lot so I don’t sell anything pig related). Goat is usually better suited to dogs with really sensitive tummies so I’d suggest starting there and branching out if you find they’re ok with those.