Oh my days. I’ve FINALLY found one. A treat that lasts a Labrador more than 30 minutes. Can you believe it?! I nearly fell off my chair when I realised how long Bob had been going on this thing!!! (We timed 52 minutes for our first one)
So, I’m not going to lie; these sods are expensive. BUT they’ve totally won me over:
- No bones to snap, splinter or shatter (Bob isn’t safe with the lamb legs because he snaps them in half and tries to swallow it)
- Actually, truthfully, finally, long lasting for my lad!
- Tendons are high in protein but low in fat so no weight issues here
- Completely digestible; no poop issues to report here
- Amazing for tooth cleaning; it went super rubbery (kinda like a tendon…!) and scraped over his teeth really well
They’re also the usual awesome standard; 100% the natural thing. It’s literally a dried tendon so no added chemicals, preservatives or unnecessary ingredients.
I reckon these will make a blooming awesome ‘extra special’ treat every once in a while for your pals.
If they lasted my Labrador 52 minutes, imagine how long they’d last a cockapoo?!?! Oh, please chuck it away if you get onto day 3 to prevent it picking up fluff and turning into a bacterial utopia. No one wants that on their carpet, or in their dogs belly.